Yenetatube.com
Welcome
Login / Register

advertisment

Two Ethiopians Died in Beirut after a carbon monoxide poisoning

The Ethiopian Embassy received the bodies of two of its nationals who died earlier in the day from carbon monoxide poisoning in north of Beirut, state media reported Saturday.

Civil Defense medics earlier had taken the bodies to Bouar public hospital, but they were turned away. Private hospitals in the area also would not accept the women's bodies.

A third worker was found alive but in critical condition, however, and was admitted to Notre Dame Maritime Hospital in Jbeil for treatment.

Police and a forensic expert arrived at the scene to conduct an investigation. 

The Daily Star

advertisment

Post your comment

Comments

Be the first to comment

Related Articles

advertisment

RSS

advertisment